Curb appeal that sells!
Fall is here but the selling season is not over yet. As we know in life first impressions really mean everything. As you go to list your property, you should see the front of your home plastered all over the internet and local publications. Don’t you want to put your best foot forward? Before you list do our “affordable” curb appeal checklist to ensure you are show ready!
10 tips for ensuring your home has that coveted “curb appeal” without breaking the bank.
- Mow your lawn, trim the shrubs, pull the weeds and make sure your lawn is free of debris.
- Treat any mold and mildew with bleach and water, then power wash the outside of your home.
- Paint the door a fresh bright color and ensure that it is in good working order. This includes the screen door as well.
- Touch-up paint any chipping or faded paint on the outside of the home on trim or shutters.
- Clean your gutters.
- Check your accessories; the mailbox, outside light and street number to ensure they appear fresh and are in good working order.
- Remove out of date hardware and lighting fixtures and insert new and fashionable replacements.
- Add a window box of flowers, hanging plant or a potted plant by your doors or windows.
- Wash the inside and outside of your windows to remove all dirt, dust and any other foreign matter.
- Remember you need to stop looking at your house as a home that you are living in and start looking at it as an asset that you desiring to sell.
For an comparative market analysis of your home with assistance staging feel free to reach out to me. I would love to help you sell.
Latest Real Estate
845 - 851 North Main ST, Unit#L-1A
125 RESERVOIR AV
59 WEBSTER AV
12 Searle ST
87 Jastram ST
Home Size2,106 sqft
Lot Size3,202 sqft
Home Size1,347 sqft
Lot Size2,100 sqft
Home Size1,244 sqft
Lot Size1,996 sqft
Home Size1,995 sqft
Lot Size5,001 sqft
Home Size2,201 sqft